Baltic International Business School is a private postgraduate educational institution. It was founded in May 2011 by a union of business trainers, teachers and consultants after visiting different business educational institutions in the Netherlands. New Business School in Amsterdam and Nyenrode Business Universiteit model was taken as the basis for our school.
The main teaching format is a work in small groups where the teacher is moderating the students’ knowledge building process. The target of lessons is formation of students’ free mindset for creating efficient managerial decisions. Classes are taught by teachers with current practical experience in their specialization areas. Most of the teachers become mentors for the young entrepreneurs.
The main line of work is educating small and medium business owners, and also leading personnel of the companies including HRM. Educational courses duration – from 2 to 4 months.
ANO BIBS Board of Trustees Members:
- Andrey Taranov, The President of the Consultants Association of Kaliningrad Region, Director of the company “Perviy BIT”
- Charles van Megen, Amsterdam, business consultant
- Wim Heijman, Wageningen University, PhD
- Pavel Yaschenko, Director of BIBS, Director of “Business-Consulting” company
Our business school takes the lead in building of new managerial decisions concepts in personnel development and in marketing. It’s we the first in Russia who got the license for specialty “Business Owner”.
Opportunities for international co-operation:
- Admissions of volunteer teachers of business subjects for summer programs;
- Short entrepreneur courses teachers exchange;
- Admission of student groups from all over the world for short courses of active business with the additional training course of Russian language;
- Business trainings for International companies with representatives on the territory of former USSR;
- Participation in International researching programs on issues of personal and professional development.
We are open to consider various types of collaboration including the opportunities to invest in our school.
The contact person — Zarina Margieva